- 1018 Burr Oak St, Albion, MI 49224
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 976 Sqft
- Welcome home to a well-maintained home in a lovely, quiet part of Albion. This home will go quickly because it is adaptable to older residents looking to live on a quiet street with all amenities all on the same floor and younger homeowners looking for their first low-maintenance home.High end finishes like ceramic tile accents in high traffic areas and luxury carpet on the inside make this home feel just right. Let the dog or kids roam around the fenced in back yard while you sit onthe covered cement patio. You ca ...
- 1206 Second St, Albion, MI 49224
- Here's your little plot of land to increase the size of your property or build your paradise!
- 517 E Michigan Ave, Albion, MI 49224
- 5 Beds · 6 Baths · 3688 Sqft
- Dream home alert! Rare opportunity to own one of the most beautiful homes in the entire area and extremely close to Albion College! This home has been an operating Bed and Breakfast for the past 15 years and the owners want to simplify and retire. While the pictures are beautiful, you need to see this home in person. Some highlights include a large formal dining room, gourmet kitchen, huge master bedroom suite, formal living room and a cozy TV room. Every bedroom has its own bathroom and fixtures range from tiled s ...
- 510 Maple Rdg, Albion, MI 49224
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1312 Sqft
- Super cute 3 bedroom ranch with partially finished walk-out basement in Albion on a street with virtually no traffic -- not kidding, check out the map! Perhaps the best part is the fenced double lot for the kids and/or dogs. I've always heard that the devil is in the details, and this home is all about the details. There is evident craftsmanship everywhere from the modern kitchen to the very plush carpeting and top notch tile work to the cedar lined closets.
- 29166 Albion Rd, Albion, MI 49224
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1235 Sqft
- Nestled in the nicest part of Albion and just minutes from Albion College, this beautifully remodeled house is the perfect mix of country and small town living. Park the cars and toys in the oversized two-car garage and take it all in. The home has been completely updated and is ready for a family to enjoy the excellent Marshall schools, wildlife from nearby Whitehouse Nature Preserve and up and coming downtown Albion. This home has been lovingly renovated to include a brand new kitchen with soft close doors and dr ...
- 705 N Monroe St, Albion, MI 49224
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1200 Sqft
- 307 Perry St, Albion, MI 49224
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- 409 Perry St, Albion, MI 49224
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1760 Sqft